Our 2019 Angel Dreams Family is the Buga family.
From our Facebook Page…
Back in January, we posted about a Angel Dreams Remembrance program that would begin this year. It is open to any current active family of Olie’s Footprints. The purpose of this program is to be able to remember and honor your angel in any way up to $100.00 that your family sees fit.
After much consideration and review of the applications, the Buga family has received this Angel Dreams honor for the 2019-2020 year.
The Buga family lost their angel, Hailey Marie, to SIDS. Hailey is a twin and her beloved sister and brother remember their sister, Hailey, in any way that they can. Heather’s wonderful husband and Heather have been active members at our many events. In addition, Heather, has been creating our Lanterns with Olie’s Footprints for our future events next year. Heather and her family have embodied the beauty of what loss and grief can look like amidst deep and sustaining grief. Heather always has a word of support or a listening ear.
The Buga family has elected to use the money awarded to purchase a birthday cake for a baby or child for the upcoming year. The remaining monies will be donated to a cause they wholeheartedly believe in-SIDS research.
Congratulations, Buga bunch!! May you know what that you are a blessing to this organization and the entire loss community. We will always remember the legacy that little Hailey Marie has left behind. #makingmemories #angeldreams
Our Application for 2020 will open January 1st, 2020. The family will receive the remembrance in 2021 for their angel. The application is open to any of our current active families. An active family is a family who participates in supporting others, sharing their story, and is active on our social media sites with programming and events.
Information about the Angel Dreams Program:
- Applications will be accepted by email only.
- The due date for the Angel Dream program is September 1st, 2019.
- Selections will be made by October 1st, 2019 and the family who is chosen will be notified by October 15th.
- Olie’s Footprints is not responsible for lost applications or applications that are never received. If you would like a confirmation, we would be happy to confirm the receipt of the application. Just let us know.
- During the 2019 cycle, there will be one wish granted for a family. The total of the wish may not exceed $100.00.
- The family selected must provide photos, receipts, and any additional information requested by Olie’s Footprints. All photos and portions of the application will be placed on social media and our website.
- It is the policy and commitment of Olie’s Footprints that it does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or religion.
- Any and all information may be changed or altered throughout the year. Notices will be given of any changes on our website and social media sites.
Selection of the Family is based on:
*The application. Only completed applications will be considered.
*Involvement and contribution to Olie’s Footprints (social media, programming, events, and furthering the mission of Olie’s Footprints)