Beginning in 2019, we will begin offering one wish for one family in memory of our angels. The application is open to any of our current active families. An active family is a family who participates in supporting others, sharing their story, and is active on our social media sites with programming and events.
Information about the Angel Dreams Program:
- Applications will be accepted by email only.
- The due date for the Angel Wish program is September 1st, 2019.
- Selections will be made by October 1st, 2019 and the family who is chosen will be notified by October 15th.
- Olie’s Footprints is not responsible for lost applications or applications that are never received. If you would like a confirmation, we would be happy to confirm the receipt of the application. Just let us know.
- During the 2019 cycle, there will be one wish granted for a family. The total of the wish may not exceed $100.00.
- The family selected must provide photos, receipts, and any additional information requested by Olie’s Footprints. All photos and portions of the application will be placed on social media and our website.
- It is the policy and commitment of Olie’s Footprints that it does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or religion.
- Any and all information may be changed or altered throughout the year. Notices will be given of any changes on our website and social media sites.
Selection of the Family is based on:
*The application. Only completed applications will be considered.
*Involvement and contribution to Olie’s Footprints (social media, programming, events, and furthering the mission of Olie’s Footprints)